Outlook Express Inbox repair tool
Recovery Toolbox for Outlook Express (download) designed for repairing damaged *.DBX files. Recovery Toolbox for Outlook Express helps to repair Outlook Express storage and fix many errors:
- Folder could not be displayed.
- Message could not be displayed.
- Outlook Express Error 0x800420CB: “Message Could Not Be Opened From Outbox Folder”
- Outlook express could not open this folder. Possible causes are: Low disk space. Low memory.
Features of DBX repair tool:
- Fix damaged Outlook Express 5.0/5.5/6/6.0 data files
- Restore of emails with attachments
- Batch Mode repairing of many *.dbx files
- Repair files from several Outlook Express Identities
- Outlook Express repair from password-protected Identities
- A built-in DBX to EML Converter
- An integrated DBX extractor of messages from Outlook Express folders
The Outlook Express repair DBX file procedure helps to fix bad OE Inbox folder in 4 steps:
- Extraction of recoverable items from a damaged *.dbx file saving them in the *.eml format with helps of Recovery Toolbox for Outlook Express
- Creation of a backup copy of the source *.dbx file
- Creation of a new folder in Outlook Express
- Automatic transfer of the recovered messages to the newly-created OE folder
Requirements: Windows 98 or above